Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

New Beginnings :
I Need Help ! =D. What interesting stuff do u do?

Topic is Sleeping.

Gottagetthrough (original poster member #27325) posted at 9:03 PM on Wednesday, January 31st, 2024

grin

tell me all the interesting stuff you do!! i need help deciding on a trip; volunteer opportunity, etc etc to start my new life off right.

THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO IN THIS WORLD! grin

currently life aint too shabby on the interesting part:

1- i am in flight school

2- i speak german 1x a week with a friend i met on a language lesson website. my profeciency has improved 100% since I started. we talk about politics, family, sickness, gardening, etc… in German.

3- i have volunteered in the past for a school for troubled teens.

4- i have a graduate degree and love the field and keep up with it

5- i travel some. have driven cross country type trips (2000 miles but not east to west coast) with just me and my kids twice. I visited europe twice in the last few years.

Give me something to plan. A teip to iceland? greenland? a train ride across canada? volunteer in germany?

i have also done smaller things like try out every single restuaraunt in town one summer (there are a lot of small mom and pop places). i have thought about going to different places of worship but worry i will not be welcomed .

[This message edited by Gottagetthrough at 9:04 PM, Wednesday, January 31st]

id 8823102

Shehawk ( member #68741) posted at 1:21 AM on Thursday, February 1st, 2024

Gotta
You are a rock star! Wow!

Great job living your best life ever!

I am thinking of joining a country club type organization at a local University where I can take my computer to one of the coworking spaces, get a coffee, breakfast etc.

We are looking into "Vet Tix" for cultural and sporting events (which is amazing since my SO is retired military).

I have gone to some sporting events regardless of if I think I like the sport or not. Just doing something different.

I personally have chosen times of rest and rejuvenation. I do participate in worship. The current lesson series is on taking rest and delight.

I buy myself expensive lunches and eat tasty food (on occasion and within my budget.

"It's a slow fade...when you give yourself away" so don't do it!

posts: 1712   ·   registered: Nov. 5th, 2018   ·   location: US
id 8823139

leafields ( Guide #63517) posted at 5:31 AM on Thursday, February 1st, 2024

I volunteer for a cat rescue and clean the habitat once per week. You could also volunteer to walk dogs for the humane society or dog rescue.

I joined a club that does cooking competition type functions. A little like Top Chef, and I'm one of the attendees.

I've had friends who have gone to Italy and Iceland and loved it. Personally, I'd probably pick Italy. Another fun trip would be to go where you can sleep under the Northern Lights.

You could also do English as a second language classes, or become a certified German interpretor. There's a real need for medical interpretors.

BW M 34years, Dday 1: March 2018, Dday 2: August 2019, D final 2/25/21

posts: 3735   ·   registered: Apr. 21st, 2018   ·   location: Washington State
id 8823156
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy