Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Just Found Out :
He did it again…. I’m at a complete loss

Topic is Sleeping.

StuckinBetween ( member #36402) posted at 11:48 PM on Friday, July 28th, 2023

HW I’ve read through this thread and feel like we are almost the same person. I haven’t really posted yet but I’ve been on their site off and on for a number of years. You’ll see that I have had many D days and my last was on July 12th, his birthday. This was the last time for me. I try to forgive myself for not ending it before - tried so hard to make it work, feared, for the kids, the massive loss and upheaval a separation would make.
He just signed the lease for an apartment for sept 1. I am trying to go moment by moment, like you. Worst times for me are in the morning. I know there is relief in there somewhere and that when I finally get settled into the new normal and figure out all the new things I will have to do and manage that there will be some sense of peace. I worry for my boys too - they are good kids (13,18,22).

We have told them. It was very hard and the full reality will hit when he moves out. There is no way we can protect them from the reality of the shit their fathers have created. I know I tried. Now we just have to hope that we can be there to support them as they go through it all.

Enjoy the ocean and the quiet times with your kids.

id 8801440
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy